Profile of Position:
Newly graduated or with very limited work experience. Learn to work, to act in the consulting world, to learn the basic skills, familiarise yourself with the values of Parva making them your own. Carries out clearly defined activities under the close coordination of a colleague with more experience. Learn to manage the rational components of change
- Support manager in assigned project tasks (planning, presentations, analysis, status reports, co-ordination)
- Manages and gather technical requirements and perform any associated analysis (Excel, Word PowerPoint)
- Lead assigned client calls, capture minutes and actions
- Prepare process mapping of “as-is” and “to-be” operating models
- Support team in producing project documentation (RAID logs, status reports, minutes, action logs etc.)
- Learn and develop knowledge on assigned technical area (products, market, regulations)
- Excellent listening skills – Do you read between the lines and can process white space?
- Problem solver at the core – Are you curious and passionate about improving and enhancing situations?
- Clear communication skills – Can summarise and get to the point, can build relationships?
- Resilience – Can you deal with ambiguity and overcome adversity, not take themselves too seriously?
- The ability to work as part of a team – Do you put the team and the client first?
- Fast learner and excellent time management skills
- Pedigree to meet Parva values – Do these resonate with you?
- Relevant major / coursework
- Evidence of Performance in prior roles/assignment
- Leadership Experience – give and receive constructive feedback, assume responsibility
Qualifications & experience:
- Degree preferably with some business and finance modules
- Proficiency in MS tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word )
- Analytical skills (ability to manage ambiguity and abstract situations and convert into an approach and output)
Key Performance Indicators & Conduct Requirements:
- High professional standard of customer care
- Display a ‘can-do’ attitude within a collaborative teamworking environment
- Self-Organised and Proactive attitude
- Caring towards client and team members
- Passionate about what you do and fun to work with
- Detailed oriented to provide excellence in solutions to clients
- You will gain exposure to clients and gain responsibility earlier in your career development
- The role is primarily based in Dublin although some work may require periods of travel depending on project