Parva Consulting, Dublin, Ireland
- Do you want to be part of shaping the future growth of a niche European management consultancy?
- Are you ready to own and manage client accounts?
- Are you ambitious and driven to succeed in a focused Consulting career?
- Do you have a keen interest in solving complex problems in the Financial Services industry?
Parva Consulting is a management Consulting firm with European DNA that specialises in Banking and Insurance. The company was founded 15 years ago in Milan and we’re now growing our offices across Dublin and Luxembourg.
Our leadership Team are from Big-Four consultancies and the world’s leading investment banks.
This enables us to engage with c-suite leadership in leading financial institutions on their most pressing challenges.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package with an attractive bonus structure.
Parva is building a Team of high performers to manage our growing Consulting engagements. The Manager/Senior Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing client engagements, managing the onsite Team, and identifying new sales and client opportunities.
We pride ourselves on creating a fun, respectful and inclusive environment, allowing us to effectively serve our clients while recognising the need for individual growth and development. As a Manager/Senior Manager, we expect you to be a driven self-starter, sharing our core values, including our strong sense of entrepreneurship across the company.
As a dynamic, growing company, this role offers the opportunity to shape our business strategy across Ireland and the rest of Europe.
- Design and manage projects and/or programs to deliver expected outcomes within proposed timeframe, budget and scope
- Support the growth of Team members by effectively leading, coaching and directing
- Develop our sales pipeline and help us win new opportunities
- Support Parva to identify and interview new talent to join our Team
- Engage in networking and marketing events to build Parva brand awareness
Motivating Factors and Competencies
- Interest in gaining exposure to c-suite leadership in the Irish market
- Demonstrated career advancement
- Ability to direct, guide and motivate the project Team to achieve timely delivery of high-quality outputs
- Aptitude for managing competing stakeholder priorities and forming meaningful relationships
- Eager to take on ownership of client outcomes and sales
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Initiative and a proactive approach, balanced with strong business acumen and drive for success
- Ability to think critically, perform business analysis and recommend a course of action
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Relevant third-level degree
- 7-12 years’ experience in related business or Consulting role
- Experience in the Financial Services industry (i.e. Banking, Insurance, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrable experience at the Senior leadership level
- Project and program management delivery
- Strong appreciation of technical design and delivery (i.e. Business Analysis, Process Design, etc.)
- Relevant professional credentials (Eg. Project Management, Agile Program Delivery, Change Management, Business Analysis, etc.)
If you are interested in becoming part of our growing Team, please apply with a cover letter and CV.